Contact Email List
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

No Idiot I bought another Volvo - Volvo 2

Moderator: bru21

<<

stilivn

Post Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:43 am

Re: No Idiot I bought another Volvo - Volvo 2

I'd be cutting the locks and taking the cab. These things never end well.
1993 80 series, 4" tough dog adjustable bb lift kit, LPG, 35" MTR'S

brooksy wrote:Branden Tagg.....He is the King of all f@rkups & a Gimps bitch after hours
<<

cicak

Post Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:15 am

stilivn wrote:I'd be cutting the locks and taking the cab. These things never end well.

As much as I want to the RED trucks god winch would love a little bit of exercise I will loose my work permit if I do.
RED LC II-13/14B-T @ 1.5Bar,35" XTs, GOD Winch +.
GREEN LC II 1KZ and 35" XTs.
VOlVO [url]http://real4x4forums.com/PinzgauerBBS/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5697[/url]
<<

cicak

Post Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:15 am

27 March 2018

A quick trip down to the cabin shop after work to see if they are in fact working nights like they said - no they are not. This has become a common sight from the other in the group who are watching out for their vehicles being worked on. Some have been here 2 years or more with little progress.

Friday 30 March 2018

I run down to the chassis shop after work and collect Volvo 1's water tank and pay the bill, it looks ace work.

Then the bonus - they have got the engine and gearbox hanging there in position with just the 4x4 lever to remove so it can be positioned properly in the chassis and the new mounting points made up.

We discuss me bringing the cabin from the cabin shop if no progress is made in next 2 weeks so I can work on it.

Meantime the new crown and pinions are being delivered tomorrow for the Toyota professor to install then the axle tubes can be brought back to the chassis shop and re-installed.
VOlVO [url]http://real4x4forums.com/PinzgauerBBS/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5697[/url]
<<

cicak

Post Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:21 am

4 April 2018

Went down to the cabin shop and surprise he was open and not one bit of progress has been made on the cabin except they say the cabin cross member is ready for collection from the laster cutting shop - so why have the not collected it - oh we were closed all last week. Crikey!!!!!!!. Another customer was there pulling his kit out he is in our watch this workshop group.

Due to my current health state I have left the cabin there to be worked on with the threat no weekly visible progrss via pictures it comes out, including him not sending pictures as that means no progress. Next update due is this Saturday.

Another member of our watch this workshop group is on the warpath on FB and letting loose with his opinions lol.
<<

cicak

Post Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:35 am

Went down to the cabin shop and surprise he was open and not one bit of progress has been made on the cabin except they say the cabin cross member is ready for collection from the laster cutting shop - so why have the not collected it - oh we were closed all last week. Crikey!!!!!!!. Another customer was there pulling his kit out he is in our watch this workshop group.

Due to my current health state I have left the cabin there to be worked on with the threat no weekly visible progrss via pictures it comes out, including him not sending pictures as that means no progress. Next update due is this Saturday.

Another member of our watch this workshop group is on the warpath on FB and letting loose with his opinions lol.

This panel restoration shop is putting itself out of business the biggest customer just left with his huge deposit spent by the workshop with no work performed and others are spreading the bad service word. He is the only one who can take court action as our amounts are not considered courtable *^* sigh - Mine is the last paying cutomer left and that is only on a week by week basis.
Previous

Return to Expedition Vehicles