FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Should Bruce change his user name?

Moderators: Tiny, longlux, V8Patrol, Moderators

<<

toaddog

Tickle me!

Post Wed May 09, 2018 10:32 am

Should Bruce change his user name?

The question is people, should Bruce Road Nazi change his user name to Retired Road Nazi or something like Cranky Old man?
2008 Patrol wagon and 99 Patrol TD Ute
Cairns
<<

DamTriton

God of Athiests

Post Wed May 09, 2018 11:10 am

Re: Should Bruce change his user name?

toaddog wrote:The question is people, should Bruce Road Nazi change his user name to Retired Road Nazi or something like Cranky Old man?

"Hairdryer Holder"? Coming to a street near you.

No access to a speed radar any more.....
George Carlin, an American Comedian said; "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise that half of them are stupider than that".
<<

RN

A speed camera would have prevented that!

Post Thu May 10, 2018 11:49 am

I haven't pulled the pin as yet....I have the ESSS ( superannuation ) rep coming to speak to me this month. That may determine my next move. I was planning to apply for part time duties but we'll see.

I will be submitting a theft report though, as someone stole all the fun out of the job.

Give it back. :shock:
I am the Nightrider! I am the chosen one. The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy!
<<

DamTriton

God of Athiests

Post Thu May 10, 2018 2:50 pm

RN wrote:I haven't pulled the pin as yet....I have the ESSS ( superannuation ) rep coming to speak to me this month. That may determine my next move. I was planning to apply for part time duties but we'll see.

I will be submitting a theft report though, as someone stole all the fun out of the job.

Best of luck with it, mate. I am about to embark on th TTR (Transition to Retirement) path myself. A little bit daunting...
George Carlin, an American Comedian said; "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise that half of them are stupider than that".
<<

RN

A speed camera would have prevented that!

Post Thu May 10, 2018 4:20 pm

DamTriton wrote:
RN wrote:I haven't pulled the pin as yet....I have the ESSS ( superannuation ) rep coming to speak to me this month. That may determine my next move. I was planning to apply for part time duties but we'll see.

Best of luck with it, mate. I am about to embark on th TTR (Transition to Retirement) path myself. A little bit daunting...

Good luck to you also....I'm on LSL transitioning into oblivion.

Feels good. :armsup:
I am the Nightrider! I am the chosen one. The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy!
<<

GUtripper

Post Thu May 10, 2018 8:33 pm

I'm giving serious thought to pulling the pin...
But nah. On easy street really, would be dumb to go.

Any questions you guys have about TRRs or retirement income streams etc shoot me a message.
My friends aren't holding me back..... I'm pulling 'em forward.
<<

DamTriton

God of Athiests

Post Thu May 10, 2018 8:35 pm

RN wrote:
DamTriton wrote:

Good luck to you also....I'm on LSL transitioning into oblivion.

Feels good. :armsup:

"I used to be young and stupid. Now I am not so young..."

Return to General Chit-Chat