Contact Email List
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I knew if I waited long enough

Moderators: Tiny, longlux, V8Patrol, Moderators

<<

RN

A speed camera would have prevented that!

Post Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:53 pm

I knew if I waited long enough

..they would return
saw the Bootleg Beatles at the Frankston Arts Centre on Saturday night Blooooody marvelous https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvScLtBlAJA
I am the Nightrider! I am the chosen one. The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy!
<<

Goatse.AJ

Post Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:09 pm

Re: I knew if I waited long enough

Should've nabbed 'em for pirating the muzak ;)

Franga actually has a pretty awesome Arts scene, including the Arts Centre, and the Sculture Gallery :armsup:
bru21 wrote:What happens in goat, stays in goat!
<<

DamTriton

God of Athiests

Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:52 am

Goatse.AJ wrote:Should've nabbed 'em for pirating the muzak ;)

Franga actually has a pretty awesome Arts scene, including the Arts Centre, and the Sculture Gallery :armsup:

Not to mention the 'french curves' in black rubber all across most of the roads, accompanied by the plumes of multi coured smoke billowing from the industrial back streets.
George Carlin, an American Comedian said; "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise that half of them are stupider than that".
<<

Goatse.AJ

Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:14 pm

DamTriton wrote:

Not to mention the 'french curves' in black rubber all across most of the roads, accompanied by the plumes of multi coured smoke billowing from the industrial back streets.

That's everywhere in Hellbourne these days. Bogans have taken over the world :cry: :cry: :x
<<

DamTriton

God of Athiests

Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:56 pm

Goatse.AJ wrote:
DamTriton wrote:

That's everywhere in Hellbourne these days. Bogans have taken over the world :cry: :cry: :x

Have they opened up the one lane Tulla/Monash "freeways" yet. Heading down in Jan/Feb for a week or so. Last time the Monash around Chaddy to beyond Dandenong was a (poor) joke. Liveable city??? Pfft.
George Carlin, an American Comedian said; "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise that half of them are stupider than that".
<<

RN

A speed camera would have prevented that!

Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:31 pm

I like life
Life likes me
Life and I fairly fully agree
Life is fine
Life is good
'Specially mine, which is just as it should be
I like pouring the wine and why not?
Life's a pleasure that I deny not

I'm on long service leave and I may not go back...citizen has a nice ring to it....
I am the Nightrider! I am the chosen one. The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy!
<<

Goatse.AJ

Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:56 pm

DamTriton wrote:
Goatse.AJ wrote:
DamTriton wrote:

Have they opened up the one lane Tulla/Monash "freeways" yet. Heading down in Jan/Feb for a week or so. Last time the Monash around Chaddy to beyond Dandenong was a (poor) joke. Liveable city??? Pfft.

Yep, making a nice difference for the time being. Until the hoards of McMansions being built out west fill up.....
<<

Goatse.AJ

Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:01 pm

RN wrote:I like life
Life likes me
Life and I fairly fully agree
Life is fine
Life is good
'Specially mine, which is just as it should be
I like pouring the wine and why not?
Life's a pleasure that I deny not

I'm on long service leave and I may not go back...citizen has a nice ring to it....

But if you don't go back to work, how are people gunna get to call you crnut coppa, SCROOGE, 'n' all that stuff?

BTW, there may be a bit of an Outers thing on this Saturday with Mish and Nam and BJ on Roids. Not sure who else. If it happens, I'll probably be heading there.

Return to General Chit-Chat