Contact Email List
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NEW LOOK OUTERS?

Moderators: Tiny, longlux, V8Patrol, Moderators

<<

SCANAS

Post Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Re: NEW LOOK OUTERS?

Speaking of cracking on. How is Kortnay?
I'm not quitting drinking, I'm retiring at the top of my game - sporting comeback likely.
<<

Banzy

Post Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:30 pm

SCANAS wrote:Speaking of cracking on. How is Kortnay?

That was classic. :rofl:
<<

stilivn

Post Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:18 pm

SCANAS wrote:I see Tonka hasn't visited since.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONKA
:new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA :new-bday: TONKA

Should cheer him up
1993 80 series, 4" tough dog adjustable bb lift kit, LPG, 35" MTR'S

brooksy wrote:Branden Tagg.....He is the King of all f@rkups & a Gimps bitch after hours
<<

ToNkA

The Haggler!

Post Tue May 08, 2018 11:46 am

Tiny wrote:
SCANAS wrote:I see Tonka hasn't visited since.

Yet in the same time I have reset passwords of dozens of inactive users who have emailed, we have loads of inactive users back for now, vendors section is growing, classifieds have doubled and with the exception of Scott who is concentrating on personal stuff atm every current mod is active.

We are trying to make things a but more user friendly and relevant and while the current formula will need to be reviewed it's better than the way it was with Outers withering away to nothing.

It mightn't last but I'll trade another tonka with sandy panties for the same result.

Well you got one thing right.
MY JEEP BUILD
v840 wrote:[Not a shot at Tonka] It's like saying, hell I've got two nuts, I may as well cut one of them off for the hell of it. I ain't using it.[/NAS@T] It's ridiculous!
Previous

Return to General Chit-Chat